Does your BlendJet blink red and purple? Don’t know what to do? I got you. In this article, I will guide you through a few simple steps to help you fix your blendJet blink red and purple problem.
To be precise, when the light surrounding the power button has completely turned blue, your BlendJet is fully charged.
Red and purple lights will flash on the circle to indicate when the battery needs to be recharged. When the battery is low, the circle blends or pulses, but instead of blue, it is purple.
Why is My BlendJet Blinking Red and Purple?
The red and purple flashing light on a BlendJet usually indicates a charging or battery issue. This could mean the battery is low or the device is not charging correctly.
To troubleshoot, try charging the BlendJet for extended periods and ensure that the charging cable is securely connected to the device and a working outlet. You may need to contact the manufacturer for further assistance if the issue persists.
To fix the BlendJet blinking red and purple issue, follow these steps:
- If your BlendJet’s red and blue flashing lights are on, your jar isn’t aligned with your base. To fix this, screw your jar into the base in a clockwise orientation.
- You should align the light on the base with the arrow on the blender jar.
- For safety reasons, a tiny magnet is situated on the jar and base; for the blades to spin, they must be in the proper alignment.
How to Fix my BlendJet Blinking Red and Purple?
Here are some common issues and fixes for the problem.,
- Power issues: Make sure the BlendJet is fully charged or plug it into a wall outlet for charging. If it still doesn’t turn on, try resetting it by holding the power button for 10 seconds.
- Overheating: If the BlendJet is overheating, it will shut off automatically. Allow it to cool down for 10 minutes before turning it on again.
- Blocked blades: If the BlendJet blades are blocked, they will not be able to move, causing the device to shut off. Check if any chunks of food or debris are blocking the blades and clean them if necessary.
- Damaged blades: If the blades are damaged, they may need to be replaced. Contact BlendJet customer service for assistance.
If none of these solutions work, it is best to contact BlendJet customer service for further assistance.
What are some of the common problems on BlendJet?
Some of the common problems on BlendJet are as follows,
- Battery issues: BlendJet users often report that the battery life is short and doesn’t last as long as expected.
- Leaking: Some users report that the BlendJet leaks from the bottom of the lid, making it difficult to clean and use.
- Blender cups cracking: Another common issue is that the blender cups can crack easily, primarily when used with hot liquids or if dropped.
- Motor problems: Some users have reported that the motor of their BlendJet stops working or burns out after a short period of use.
- Difficult to clean: Some users find it difficult to clean the BlendJet, especially the blades and the bottom of the blender cup.
- Inconsistent blending: Some users report that the BlendJet doesn’t blend evenly, leaving chunks of fruit or ice in the drink.
- Charging problems: Some users have reported difficulties with charging the BlendJet, including slow charging times and the charger not fitting correctly.
I hope this troubleshooting helps. Now, let’s dive into some commonly asked questions around BlendJet.
Why is my BlendJet Blender not spinning?
There could be several reasons why your BlendJet blender might not be spinning:
- Power issues: If the blender is not plugged in or the outlet is not working, the blender will not spin.
- Blocked blades: If something is blocking the blades, such as ice or food particles, the blender will not spin.
- Broken belt or coupler: The belt or coupler that connects the motor to the blades could be worn out or broken, causing the blender to not spin.
- Faulty motor: If the motor is not working correctly, the blender will not spin.
- Damaged blades: If the blades are damaged, they may not spin properly.
- Overloading: Putting too much food or liquid in the blender may cause the blender to stop spinning.
- Broken switch: If the switch that turns the blender on and off is not working, the blender will not spin.
It is vital to refer to the user manual of your specific blender and check for any troubleshooting tips to diagnose the issue.
How do I clean my BlendJet Blender?
Here are the general steps on how to clean BlendJet Blender:
- Unplug the blender and remove the blending jar
- Rinse the blending jar under warm water to remove any loose debris
- Fill the blending jar with warm water and a few drops of dish soap
- Place the lid on the blending jar and blend for 30 seconds to 1 minute to create a soapy solution
- Empty the soapy solution from the blending jar and rinse thoroughly with warm water
- Use a soft cloth or sponge to clean the exterior of the blender
- Air dry the blending jar and blender before reassembling.
Note: Avoid using abrasive cleaners or sponges on the blender as they may scratch the surface. Also, do not immerse the blender base in water, as it is not waterproof.
How many Days does the BlendJet Blender Last?
Based on customer reviews and information from the BlendJet website, the battery life of the BlendJet Blender lasts for about 15 to 20 blends or approximately a week of use with regular blending. The battery life may vary depending on usage frequency and intensity.
Can I use my BlendJet while charging?
Not just BlendJet generally, it is not recommended to use a blender while charging. This can cause damage to the blender or the charging cord and may also create a hazard. It is best to wait before using the blender is fully charged and unplugged.
What are the differences between BlendJet One and BlendJet 2?
Here is a piece of general information about the difference between BlendJet One and BlendJet 2:
BlendJet One is the original version of the BlendJet portable blender. It is designed to be compact, lightweight, and easy to carry, making it an ideal choice for people who are always on the go.
BlendJet 2, on the other hand, is the updated version of the BlendJet One. It features several improvements over the original, including a more robust and durable motor, longer battery life, and easy blending of thicker and tougher ingredients. It is also available in a wider range of colors, making it easier for consumers to choose a blender that matches their style.
The main difference between BlendJet One and BlendJet 2 is that the latter is an improved original version with more advanced features and better performance.
Which is Better? BlendJet One and BlendJet 2?
Here is a comparison of the two based on the specifications and reviews:
- Smaller and more compact, easier to carry and store.
- It has a more powerful motor (200W
- It comes with a 600ml bottle and a travel lid
- Rechargeable battery with longer battery life (up to 6 blends)
- Larger in size, slightly heavier, and bulkier
- It has a less powerful motor (150W
- It comes with two blending bottles (650ml and 250ml
- It has a detachable blade base for easy cleaning
- It has a rechargeable battery with shorter battery life (up to 4 blends)
Based on the specifications and reviews, the BlendJet One may be better if you want a more compact and powerful portable blender.
However, the BlendJet 2 may be the better option if you need a larger blending bottle and a detachable blade base for easy cleaning.
Overall, BlendJet is a portable blender that has received mixed reviews. Some customers praise the product for its ease of use, portability, and ability to blend smoothies efficiently. However, others have reported that it is not durable and has a short battery life.
In conclusion, the product’s performance may vary based on individual experiences and expectations. It would be best to read multiple reviews and compare them with similar products to make an informed decision.
I hope this article helped you to fix BlendJet’s blinking red and purple issue. Consider sharing our blog with your friends if you find this article helpful. They will also get the utmost out of their home appliances.